Logo Competition Rules
1. The competition
- Competition participants will submit logo designs to represent the 45th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Australia and Vietnam in 2018.
- The competition opens on 10 October and closes on 30 November 2017.
- The logo should capture this key message: Australia and Vietnam have a 45-year partnership marked by friendship and cooperation in many areas. The logo should not only reflect the rich history between two countries but also the modern, innovative and forward looking partnership of today.
2. Who is eligible:
This contest is open to anyone on an individual basis. Contestants can submit multiple entries.
3. Judging panel:
Australian Ambassador and the Australian Consul-General and Rector of the University of Industrial Arts.
- The winning logo will receive an Apple iPad NEW 9.7 (2017) 4G 32GB and a VND10 million English language learning voucher (transferrable) of the Australian Centre for Education and Training (ACET).
- The most “liked, commented & shared” logo on the Australian Embassy’s facebook page will receive an ACET’s VND5 million English language learning voucher (transferrable). In case the winning logo is also the most “liked, commented & shared” logo on facebook, this prize will be given to the second most “liked, commented & shared” logo.
- The ten best logos chosen by the judging panel will receive a set of IELTS books, a kangaroo helmet and a certificate of appreciation.
5. Announcement and awarding of prizes:
The winning logo and the runner up entrants will be announced in Hanoi in December 2017.
6. When to submit:
From 10 October to 30 November 2017.
7. How to submit:
Fill in your personnel information and attach photo (at least 300dpi) via this link: http://creator.zoho.com/austemb/form/12/
Only electronic submissions lodged using the link above will be accepted.
8. Requirements for entries:
Entry is an image in JPG format with the size of 297mm (width) x 210mm (height), a resolution equivalent to 3500pixel x 2400pixel in resolution and file size is less than 2MB.
Each entry should include the logo in three different sizes, all in one page as follows:
- A color version with maximum dimensions of 150mm for width and height, equivalent to 1800pixel.
- A smaller black and white version with maximum dimension of 30mm, equivalent to 360pixel, to be placed on the bottom right of the image.
- A smaller color version with maximum dimensions of 30mm, equivalent to 360pixel, to be placed on the bottom right of the image, next to the black and white one.
Entries must bear no signatures or any personal markings. Entries may or may not include the number “45” to reflect the bilateral relationship between Australia and Vietnam.
9. Other Terms and Conditions
- The logo must be original and must not have received any previous awards.
- The work must be created and signed by the artist him/herself.
- Logo design for this competition cannot give rise to any claim for financial compensation.
- Entries become the property of the Australian Embassy from the date they are received. The designer waives any copyright in their design. The Australian Embassy may use the design at its discretion, and reserves the right to determine which entries it displays.
- Any person submitting a logo proposal for the competition certifies that he/she is the designer. He/she also certifies that the logo does not infringe the rights of any third party and is not in violation of any copyright.
- The judging panel will not consider entries for which contestants use tricks to increase likes, shares and comments (for example but not limited to, the use of automatic softwares, establishing fake accounts or illegally using other accounts).
- By participating in the competition, participants accept all competition rules and agree to be bound by them.