Australian Embassy, Hanoi
A Declaration on Enhancing the Australia-Viet Nam Comprehensive Partnership
Viet Nam and Australia have built strong relations on the basis of mutual respect and interest. The relationship contributes to the peace, stability, cooperation and development of each country as well as the region and the world. Since establishment of diplomatic relations in February 1973, Australia and Viet Nam have developed a substantive, positive and mutually beneficial economic, political and security relationship, reinforced by warm and expanding people-to-people links. This Declaration on Enhancing the Australia-Viet Nam Comprehensive Partnership expresses the wish of our countries to look for opportunities to expand relations further in a mutually beneficial way.
Please click here to read the full version of the Declaration.
Latest media releases
- Law Enforcement Officers Join Forces to Combat Child Sexual Exploitation - 31 May 2016
- Australian Navy Warship HMAS ANZAC to Pay a Goodwill Visit to Ho Chi Minh City from 30 May to 2 June 2016 - 30 May 2016
- Australia Awards Scholarships recipients to start their studies in Australia - 24 May 2016
- Five Vietnamese schools selected to participate in the Australia–ASEAN BRIDGE School Partnerships Project in 2016 - 20 May 2016
- Australia supporting Vietnam to meet increasing beef demand - 16 May 2016
- Other media releases
New Colombo Plan
The New Colombo Plan is a signature initiative of the Australian Government which aims to increase the number of Australians studying part of their degree in the region to deepen their knowledge and understanding of Asia and build people-to-people ties. The Plan provides Australian students with the opportunity to study at local universities for up to one year, as well as options for students to undertake internships with local businesses as part of their studies.
We are seeking registration from interested companies and organisations to provide internship and mentorship opportunities for Australian students in Vietnam. As a registered member of the New Colombo Plan Internship and Mentorship Network, businesses and other host organisations can access a diverse talent pool and support students in obtaining professional experience in the region. Please register HERE. For more information, please visit the New Colombo Plan Business Engagement site or contact the New Colombo Plan Secretariat on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian Embassy Ha Noi:
Call for temporary employment registration - Deadline for applications: Open
Disposal of vehicles
- The Embassy is disposing of 2 official vehicles by closed tender. Click here for more information. Closing date Friday 8 July 2016