Australian citizenship by descent
* Important: please read this Fact Sheet if you are considering adopting a child in Vietnam.
** During the adoption process, the Vietnamese authorities may ask you to provide a ‘to whom it may concern expatriate adoption letter’. This is no longer issued by the Australian Government. Please go to https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Trav/Citi/Lear/Law-and-policy/adoption to print an information sheet to provide to the Vietnamese authorities.
- Aged Dependent Relative visa (Subclass 114)
- Remaining Relative visa (Subclass 115)
- Carer visa (Subclasses 116)
New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship
Student and Student Guardian visas
- Visitor visa (Subclass 600)
- Temporary Work visa (Subclass 400)
- Medical Treatment visa (Subclass 602)
- Transit visa (Subclass 771)
- Work and Holiday visa (Subclass 462)
Last updated 4 September 2018